Higher quality and safe beverages accessibility is a permanent objective within the beverage industry. The ABMI aims to provide recommendations, tools and best practices to achieve this objective, covering:
- Microbiological validation steps and procedures.
- Plant prerequisites for successfully running a microbiological validation
- Acceptance criteria and evaluation
- Raw materials specifications.
- Beverage equipment key functionalities assessment.
The documents and the information presented on this website are non-binding recommendations by the Association of the Beverage Machinery Industry (ABMI). The ABMI will not be held liable for their use or for the results of their use.