- President: Sam Strömerstén, former CEO of Sidel Group
- Vice-President: Alessandro Merusi, CEO of CFT-Group
President & Vice-President:
The Association's Bodies
The Association’s bodies are:
- the Association’s Assembly (Assembly);
- the Executive Board (Board);
- the Secretariat;
- the Technical Committees (TCs).
The Assembly consists of all Member Companies and it’s attributions are notably the following:
- definition of subjects of common interest;
- approbation of the accounts, vote for the annual budget and approval of the annual membership fees for both Groups of Member Companies upon proposal by the Board;
- decision on the admission and exclusion of Member Companies;
- election of the Members of the Board;
- ruling on all fundamental questions pertaining to the functioning of the Association.
The Board is composed of the representatives of the member companies. The Board has the following tasks:
- convocation of the Assembly;
- execution of the Assembly’s decisions;
- definition of the subjects for the TCs and other research and development projects that fall within the purpose of the Association;
- designation and revocation of the TC members and of the person(s) that are to execute other projects;
- approbation of the TCs’ works and of other projects;
- supervision of the missions and the work executed by the TCs and of other projects;
- apportioning of financial contributions to the TCs and other projects;
- conferring the single signature to a member of the Secretariat regarding expenses to be paid from the bank account of the Association;
- elaboration of internal bylaws and other internal regulations;
- supervision of the day-to-day business.
The Secretariat takes care of the day-to-day business. In particular, it follows the Association’s projects and constitutes the central contact point for the Member Companies’ concerns.
Technical Committees (TCs) are created by the Board; the latter also defines their mandate. They are composed of representatives of Member Companies designated by the Board. They present their work to the Board on a regular basis. The Board has to approve their results before they are published”.