- Membership in the association is open to any legal entity operating in Europe whose core business is the manufacturing of packaging machines of bottles (PET or glass) or cans (metal) for the beverage industry, e.g. filling or capping machines or complete filling lines.
- Any such entity may apply to become a Member Company of the Association by submitting to the Association’s Assembly (via the Secretariat) a written request for membership.
- The written request must outline the entity’s involvement in the beverage machinery market and its motivation to join the ABMI.
- Member Companies are divided into two categories according to their business volume. The first group (Group A) is composed of Member Companies that have an annual turnover of at least € 750 Million in the world market. The other group (Group B) is composed of all other Member Companies.
- The annual Membership Fee to be paid by all members of the ABMI is fixed by the Assembly. Usually, the Membership Fees for Group A and Group B vary.
How to become a member?
Interested in ABMI?
The Secretariat of the Association is at your disposal if you require further information or have any questions:
ABMI c/o Bratschi Ltd.
P.O. Box 1130, CH-8021 Zürich
Telephone +41 58 258 10 00
Fax +41 58 258 10 99